High pressure injector (Hydraulics)
The IRC spray injector created by KFT Food Technology is designed for the meat industry which requires strong reliability and high production; with excellent and unbeatable results in the processed product.
- High productivity: up to 10,500 kg / h.
- Uniform distribution and invisibility injection into the product.
- Spray injection technology, offers perfect distribution and homogeneity of the brine in the injected / marinated product.
- The machine’s versatility allows us to work with different types of products; with or without bone, all kinds of meat even different types of fish and cephalopods.
- Enhances the flavor, improves texture and provides the nutrients for the flagship product.
- The high pressure injection allows us to work in ranges from 2 bar up to 12 bar, depending the type of needle, and volume of product to be injected.
- Monitoring status by light beacon.
- Poly-color touch panel for total interaction between the machine and the operator. Which allows recipe management, alarm, easy-maintenance, adjustment for injecting and transporting.
- Security system in accordance with current regulations, equipped with an anti-entrapment system.
- Injection system is provided with a hydraulic system, expressly created with technologically advanced elements in the current market.
- Remote support system in case of failure in order to solve a problem effectively.
- Hygienic traction system.
- Supply control and regulation of injection.
- Anti-spatter screen.
- Filtering of solid particles in the brine tank.
- Easy-change needles: Minimum effort for changing needles.
- Hygienic and easy-clean general design.
- Redesigned collection of excess/remaining brine where it is filtered in an autonomous station; and reuses all the solution injected.
- Optimal beyor load height for comfortable work position.
- Constructed with the utmost rigor, down to the smallest detail using high quality material.
- Automatic cover elevation for easy cleaning.
- Internal self-cleaning program.
- Monitoring system to ensure that there is no air in the brine in order to obtain final product quality.
- The IRC injector spray may be configured:
· With discharge belt
· With direct connection to the tumbler.
· Line brine preparation, automated injection and draining.
· Incorporation of saber tenderizors.
· Self-regulation of injection percentage.
Building materials: 304 and 316Lstainless steel